Taking an Amma Parenting Center class at Woodwinds Health Campus
Woodwinds is a relatively easy hospital to navigate. There is an information desk right inside the front doors if you have any questions.
Woodwinds Health Campus
1925 Woodwinds Drive
Woodbury, MN 55125
There is ample free parking in the ramp in the front of the campus.
Please check in at the main front desk when arriving for your class. The staff is always present and will help direct you to your classroom. All Auditorium classes are on the main level, and the Birch Room is on the lower level.
- Main Woodwinds information line: 651-232-0228
- Main Amma Parenting Center number: 952-926-2229
Meals: Please feel free to bring snacks and your own lunch if desired. There is also a cafeteria.
- Breakfast: 7 to 9:30 am
- Lunch: 11 am to 1:30 pm
- Dinner: 4:30 to 6:30 pm
- Preparing for Childbirth and Labor Skills Workshop: bring a couple of pillows and a blanket to get comfortable during breathing and relaxation practice
- Dress in comfortable, layered clothes. Temperatures can fluctuate, and you’ll want to make yourselves comfortable over the course of the class.
- You are welcome to bring drinks and snacks.