Taking an Amma Parenting Center class in Maplewood
All of our classes take place in the Maplewood Professional Building attached to the back of St John’s Hospital.
Maplewood Professional Building
1655 Beam Avenue
Maplewood MN 55109
Once inside the main doors, take the elevators up to the second floor, where you will see the Watson Education Center, a series of classrooms which house our prenatal and new parent classes. Look for signage and the classroom indicated on your Enrollment Confirmation email. If you are unsure of your classroom, please feel free to call our Edina center and ask.
- Main St John’s information line: 651-232-7000
- Main Amma Parenting Center number: 952-926-2229
Parking: There is ample free parking right in front of the Maplewood Professional Building.
Meals: Please feel free to bring snacks and your own lunch if desired. There is also a cafeteria.
- Breakfast – 6:30 to 9:30 am (Monday through Friday)
- Lunch – 11 am to 1:30 pm (every day)
- Dinner – 4:30 to 6:45 pm (every day)
- Preparing for Childbirth and Labor Skills Workshop: bring a couple of pillows and a blanket to get comfortable during breathing and relaxation practice.
- Dress in comfortable, layered clothes. Temperatures can fluctuate, and you’ll want to make yourselves comfortable over the course of the class.
- You are welcome to bring beverages, lunches and snacks