Taking an Amma Parenting Center class at Regions Hospital
All of our classes take place in the North Building, in the 2nd floor conference rooms.
640 Jackson Street
St Paul MN 55101
Please park in the West Ramp off of Jackson Street, go in the Regions entrance, and take the elevators to the 2nd floor. Follow the signs to the North Building, where you will see the North Oaks conference rooms. Look for signage and the classroom indicated on your Enrollment Confirmation email. If you are unsure of your classroom, please feel free to call our Edina center and ask.
- Main Region’s information line: (651) 254-3456
- Main Amma Parenting Center number: 952-926-2229
Parking: Please park in the West Ramp off of Jackson Street, and enter in the “Regions” entrance (not the “Gillette” entrance).
Meals: Please feel free to bring snacks and your own lunch if desired.
- Breakfast – Monday – Friday 6:30 to 10:30 am; Saturday & Sunday 7:00 to 10:00 am
- Lunch & Dinner – 11 am to 7:00 pm (every day)
The Overlook Coffee & Deli (located on the 2nd floor hallway between the South and West sections) serves to-go coffee, grilled sandwiches, and specialty salads and desserts. Open daily 6:30 am to 9:00 pm.
- Preparing for Childbirth and Labor Skills Workshop: bring a couple of pillows and a blanket to get comfortable during breathing and relaxation practice.
- Dress in comfortable, layered clothes. Temperatures can fluctuate, and you’ll want to make yourselves comfortable over the course of the class.
- You are welcome to bring beverages, lunches and snacks