Amma Parenting Center offers a full menu of childbirth, breastfeeding, and baby classes for expectant parents. Our experts will provide you with all the essentials for birth and life with your newborn. We welcome parents giving birth at any hospital.
We strongly recommend you complete all your prenatal classes before 36 weeks.
We advise first time parents to take the 4 most important classes: Preparing for Childbirth, Breastfeeding, Newborn Care, and Infant CPR.
Our Prenatal Packages combine birth, breastfeeding, and newborn care classes for a discount! more
Preparing for your birth
- Preparing for Childbirth: Our comprehensive birth preparation class. more
- Preparing for Childbirth Online: Childbirth preparation online. more
- Childbirth Refresher: For families welcoming another baby. more
- All-in-One Express: Birth, infant feeding and basic newborn care in one day. more
- Expecting Multiples: Birth and baby care prep for parents of twins (or more). more
- Journey to Birth: Preparing for birth and parenting with your body, mind, and heart. more
- Labor Skills Workshop: A hands-on workshop of breathing and relaxation for labor. more
- HypnoBirthing®: A specialized approach to coping with unmedicated labor. more
- Private Childbirth Class: One-on-one prenatal instruction tailored to your situation and learning needs. more
Preparing for your newborn
- Breastfeeding: Everything you need to know about nursing a baby and how to get off to a great start. more
- Newborn Care: A comprehensive class on how to care for a newborn. more
- Combination Breastfeeding and Newborn Care: Breastfeeding and Newborn Care in one session. more
- Infant CPR: Learn how to provide CPR and relieve choking in this American Heart Association class. more
- Big Brothers and Sisters: A sibling preparation class for children ages three to six. more
- Infant Sleep Programs: Newborn sleep basics for new and expecting parents, and how to set up good sleep habits. more
- Bringing Baby Home: Workshop series on becoming a new family. more
- New Dad’s Class: Parenting topics and social time for new and expecting fathers. more