Amma Parenting Center offers a full menu of childbirth, breastfeeding, and baby classes for expectant parents. Our experts will provide you with all the essentials for birth and life with your newborn. We welcome parents giving birth at any hospital.
We strongly recommend you complete all your prenatal classes before 36 weeks.
We advise first time parents to take the 4 most important classes: Preparing for Childbirth, Breastfeeding, Newborns 101, and Infant CPR.
Our Prenatal Packages combine birth, breastfeeding, and newborn care classes for a discount! more
Preparing for your birth
- Preparing for Childbirth: Our comprehensive birth preparation class. more
- Preparing for Childbirth Online: Childbirth preparation online. more
- Childbirth Refresher: For families welcoming another baby. more
- All-in-One Express: Birth, infant feeding and basic newborn care in one day. more
- Expecting Multiples: Birth and baby care prep for parents of twins (or more). more
- Natural Childbirth: Preparing for an unmedicated birth. more
- Labor Skills Workshop: A hands-on workshop of breathing and relaxation for labor. more
- Private Childbirth Class: One-on-one prenatal instruction tailored to your situation and learning needs. more
Preparing for your newborn
- Breastfeeding: Everything you need to know about nursing a baby and how to get off to a great start. more
- Newborns 101: A comprehensive class on how to care for a newborn. more
- Combination Breastfeeding and Newborns 101: Breastfeeding and Newborns 101 in one session. more
- Infant Sleep Programs: Newborn sleep basics for new and expecting parents, and how to set up good sleep habits. more
- Infant CPR: Learn how to provide CPR and relieve choking in this American Heart Association class. more
- Car Seat Class: vehicle safety and installing your infant safety seat. more
- Big Brothers and Sisters: A sibling preparation class for children ages three to six. more
- Transition to Parenthood: Workshop series on becoming a new family. more
- New Dad’s Class: Parenting topics and social time for new and expecting fathers. more