All parents want to take the best possible care of their babies. Learn the most current information on basic newborn care, practice on doll models and leave feeling confident as a parent. Topics include:
- Care procedures in the hospital
- Pediatric visits and immunizations
- What to expect for appearance and behavior
- Detecting illness and when to call the doctor
- Umbilical cord care
- Sleep safety
- Soothing a fussy infant and swaddling
Tuition: $35 for one 2.5-hour class (for pregnant mother + 1 support person)
Get a discount on this class when you purchase the Ready for Baby Package!
We ask that families read our policies before registering for classes. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
We accept UCare insurance for this class. UCare members must register by phone, not online.