After your baby arrives, come back to Amma Parenting Center for new parent classes, breastfeeding help, playgroups, shopping, and more.
Being a new parent can be joyful at times, confusing at others. Amma Parenting Center is the go-to place for new parents. Join other moms who know just what you’re going through – in class, at playtime, or just hanging out in the center.
Visit Amma Online for more ways to learn.
Mom and Baby Classes
- The New Mama Class: A six-week series for Mamas with newborns ages 0-8 weeks at the start of class. more
- Beyond Newborns: The next step class for Mamas with babies ages 3, 4 and 5 months at the start of class. Daytime and evening options available.
- Second Time Mama: A six-week series especially for women becoming Mamas again. more
- Rolly Pollies: Songs, toys, reading, and parenting topics for Mamas with babies ages 6, 7 and 8 months at the start of class. more
Community & Company
- MacPhail Center for Music: Family Music and Musical Story Time for families and caregivers. more
- Playgroups: Pop in for an hour of playtime and companionship. more
- Baby Weigh-In: Use the scale and get breastfeeding help. more
- Circle of Moms: Gather with other women navigating motherhood. more
- Events and Workshops: Rotating topics of interest to new and expecting parents. more
- Baby Massage: Learn how to soothe your child and promote digestion, sleep, and bonding. more
- Sleep Programs: Learn what’s normal and how to support good sleep in the first year. more
- Small Talk: Infant sign language for you and your hearing baby. more
- Potty Training: Learn the when and how of going diaper-free. more
- MacPhail Center for Music: Family music classes for young children. more
- Infant CPR: Learn how to provide CPR and relieve choking on a child and infant. more