Taking an Amma Parenting Center class at the University of Minnesota Masonic Children’s Hospital
Plan to use the University of Minnesota Masonic Children’s Hospital’s South Building Entrance and check in at the information desk. Information Desk staff will direct you to the classroom listed in your Enrollment Confirmation email. If you are unsure of your classroom, please call Amma at (952) 926-2229.
Use this address (and plan to park in the Green Ramp):
2414 South 7th Street
Minneapolis, MN 55454
- Valet parking is available at the South Entrance from 5 am – 8 pm & Street parking at meters
- The underground Green Garage of the University of Minnesota Masonic Children’s Hospital building. Please note parking is not validated at UMMC, the normal parking fees apply.
All of our classes at the U of M Masonic Hospital take place in the East building. Parking in the Green Ramp and coming up the elevators to the lobby will bring you to the right welcome desk. The Brennan Center is located on the lobby level and other classrooms are located on the 1st floor.
- Main information line: (612) 672-6000
- Main Amma Parenting Center number: (952) 926-2229
Please feel free to bring snacks and your own lunch if desired. There is also a cafeteria and a coffee shop.
- Breakfast: 6:30 am – 10:15 am
- Lunch: 10:45 am – 1:30 pm
- Afternoon Grill: 1:30 pm – 4:00 pm
- Dinner: 4:30 pm – 6:30 pm
Bambinis Coffee is a full service coffee shop located on the lobby level with service outlets in both the Masonic Children’s Hospital and the East lobby.
- Preparing for Childbirth and Labor Skills Workshop: bring a couple of pillows and a blanket to get comfortable during breathing and relaxation practice.
- Dress in comfortable, layered clothes. Temperatures can fluctuate, and you’ll want to make yourselves comfortable over the course of the class.
- You are welcome to bring beverages and snacks
For a printout of these instructions, download this PDF: Off site class instructions for Amma Masonic