This is the second class in our sleep education system, the Sleep Stoplight, for parents of infants ages three to six months. Our sleep education system teaches parents how to gently introduce age-appropriate sleep interventions in an effort to avoid cry-it-out sleep training later on. Tuition: $35
In this course you will learn:
- What is typical sleep behavior and development for infants 3-6 months
- How development and temperament affect sleep at this age
- Common “Sleep Sinkers” and what to do about them
- Sleep regressions and what to do about them
- The three Yellow Light “Base Skills”:
- Practicing Independence
- Sleep Associations (including all about pacifiers and swaddling)
- Reinforcing Emerging Patterns (including naps, bedtimes, and bedtime routines)
- Overnight feeding
- How to approach troubleshooting when sleep is hard
Total running time: 1 hour, 27 minutes
Our online sleep classes accompany our sleep book, The Amma Parenting Center Book of Sleep by Sara Pearce. The book can be purchased in our boutique or online and is a helpful companion but not necessary for completion of the online classes.
New to Amma Online? Click “Take This Course” to submit tuition via PayPal. You will receive a confirmation email with the necessary login credentials. Use the link provided in the email to access your purchased courses. If you are an existing user, your online account will be automatically updated with the new course you’ve added.