A little bit of preparation goes a long way when you’re planning to breastfeed. Topics include:
- How milk is produced in the breast
- Getting started in the hospital
- Establishing a plentiful milk supply
- Recognizing signs of success, as well as when to seek help
- Interpreting your baby’s hunger cues
- Life as a nursing mother
- Common concerns and how to handle them
- What partners and family members need to know
This class includes our pumping webinar, Breast Pump Basics: Success strategies for using a pump and returning to work, a $20 value. In class you will receive the password needed to access the webinar. (Enter here)
This class is designed for both the pregnant mother and her partner.
Tuition: $40 for one 2.5-hour class (for pregnant mother + 1 support person) and webinar.
We ask that families read our policies before registering for classes. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.