A little bit of preparation goes a long way when you’re planning to breastfeed. Topics include:
- How milk is produced in the breast
- Getting started in the hospital
- Establishing a plentiful milk supply
- Recognizing signs of success, as well as when to seek help
- Interpreting your baby’s hunger cues
- Life as a nursing mother
- Common concerns and how to handle them
- Introducing a bottle
- What new dads need to know
This class is designed for both the pregnant mother and her partner.
Tuition: $35 for one 2.5-hour class (for pregnant mother + 1 support person)
Purchase this class at a discount when you buy the Ready For Baby Package!
We ask that families read our policies before registering for classes. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
We accept UCare insurance for this class. UCare members must register by phone, not online.