Taking an Amma Parenting Center class at Lakeview Hospital
All of our classes take place in the Hardenbergh Education Room inside Lakeview Hospital
927 Churchill Street West
Stillwater, MN 55082
Once inside the main doors, follow signs to the Hardenbergh Education Room. The information desk is centrally located and will help you find your way if needed.
Tours of the Birth Center can be arranged online at www.lakeviewhealth.org or by calling (651) 430-4510.
- Main Lakeview information line: 651-439-5330
- Birth Center main line: (651) 430-4760
- Main Amma Parenting Center number: 952-926-2229
Parking: There is ample free parking right in front of the hospital.
Meals: Please feel free to bring snacks and your own lunch if desired. There is also a Courtyard Cafe open during evening and weekend prenatal classes:
- Weeknight evenings: 5:00 – 6:30 pm
- Weekends: Lunch 11:00 am – 1:30 pm, and dinner 5:00 – 6:30 pm
- Preparing for Childbirth: bring a couple of pillows and a blanket to get comfortable during breathing and relaxation practice.
- Dress in comfortable, layered clothes. Temperatures can fluctuate, and you’ll want to make yourselves comfortable over the course of the class.
- You are welcome to bring beverages, lunches and snacks.